Welcome Everyone!


At the family reunion last summer, it was suggested that someone (me) could create a way for us to share our family photographs and history. Here's my first attempt--and hopefully it works.

I have posted some of the family photographs that I have, and I plan to post more over the next few weeks.

If you have historical family photos that you want on the site--and I know you do--please upload them (if you can) or send them to me and I'll get them up. Also, feel free to add comments.

I also have a lot of family history information and images of records such as Grandpa Reed's WWI draft card. If there is interest, I can also add these to the site. Let me know what I can do to make this useful and fun for you.

Love, Tana Pedersen Lord

Maurine and Harold Reed

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reed Sisters

Florence, Cora, Lela (Harold's sisters)

No comments: